At Amber Tree, we want to offer good quality yoga, without breaking your bank.
We understand that how often you practice is individual, differing from student to student. It even changes throughout the year for you, depending on your off mat demands. Some months you make it to class a lot, other months you are overseas sun baking and sipping cocktails instead.
We know each individual has a different budget and that balancing our finances is just as hard as some of the asana poses we practice.
So just like in class, where we give you options for each pose and ask you to use your intuition to choose what serves you the best, we do the same with payment.
You can pay:
- casual (best if you come quite sporadically or just checking us out)
- buy a 10 class pass (good if you can make it to 10 classes over a 6 month period and want no pressure, simply come to class when you can)
- purchase a monthly (no sign up or commitment, good value if you can make 3 or more classes per week)
- or 6 monthly unlimited pass (the best savings we offer, great if you can make 2 or more classes per week)
- pay for a membership, billed weekly or monthly (come twice a week and you get your money’s worth)
To us and the ATO, it’s the same, but to you, it may make life a little simpler.
Your yoga, your choice.
You can change at any time.
You set up an automatic direct debit that can be cancelled anytime. You choose to pay weekly or monthly and then you come to as many classes as you like. For value, if you come twice per week, this is your best option.
Paid weekly – $35.95
Paid monthly – $149.95
You can cancel easily anytime
- Head to My Account (https://ambertreeyoga.com.au/
my-account) and log in.
- Select My Subscription from the options on the left hand side of the page.
- In the Actions section, click on “Cancel”.
- You will receive an email from PayPal confirming this action.
If you want to pause your membership as you are unwell or going away, just get in touch and can be done for you.