Yoga can be whatever you need it to be.
- Please download and complete the New Student Form.
- Then sign up for our Introductory Special offer of unlimited classes for 10 days for $30. You can try different classes and teachers to get a real feel for whether the studio is right for you.
- If it’s easier, fill out the form at the studio and pay cash or card when you come to your first class.
- If you need yoga and meditation in your life and need some support to access it, please reach out and we can help make it happen.
Continuing Students – Our best value is a membership,
just $35.95 per week for unlimited classes
At Amber Tree, we want to offer good quality yoga, without breaking your bank. We have many ways to pay, choose what best suits the way you practice. You can purchase a class or pass.
- cash at the studio
- credit card at the studio
- bank transfer (please ask Amy for details)
If you need yoga and meditation in your life and need some support to access it, please reach out and we can help make it happen.
We understand that how often you practice is individual, differing from student to student. It even changes throughout the year for you, depending on your off mat demands. Some months you make it to class a lot, other months you are overseas sun baking and sipping cocktails instead.
We know each individual has a different budget and that balancing our finances is just as hard as some of the asana poses we practice.
So just like in class, where we give you options for each pose and ask you to use your intuition to choose what serves you the best, we do the same with payment.
You can pay:
- Our best value options are memberships, billed weekly or monthly (come twice a week and you get your money’s worth)
- or 6 monthly unlimited pass (the best savings we offer, great value if you can make it to 2+ classes per week)
- casual (best if you come quite sporadically or just checking us out)
- buy a 10 class pass (good if you can make it to 10 classes over a 6 month period and want no pressure, simply come to class when you can)
- purchase a monthly unlimited pass (no commitment, no sign up, great value if you can make 3 classes per week)
To us and the ATO, it’s the same, but to you, it may make life a little simpler. Your yoga, your choice. You can change at any time.
- Weekly membership $35.95 per week (direct debit)
- Monthly membership $149.95 per month (direct debit)
- 6 month unlimited pass $825
- Casual class $20
- Introductory special $30: Unlimited 10 day pass for new students only. Pass valid for 10 consecutive days from date of purchase, not to be used for courses or workshops.
- 10 class pass $175 (6 month expiry), $155 students/ seniors who provide ID
- 1 month unlimited pass $175, $155 students /seniors who provide ID
Sign up for a class or membership today
We can’t wait to have you join us!